"There is a growing interest in new modes of cooperation in the world community. Cooperation between regions of countries is a promising direction. There is a great amount of authority at the regional level of administration and an organized direct interaction with the population. At the same time, the influence of women – regional leaders is growing."
In 2018, the international debate club "Female Governors: Strategy for Regional Performance and Growth" took place as a part of the II Eurasian Women's Forum. It was attended by:
28regions of the Russian Federation
The participants of the international debate club have adopted a declaration with an intent to create a Eurasian association of women - regional leaders.
Eurasian Association of Women – regional leaders is:
A communication platform for exchanging experience in implementing social, humanitarian and economic projects in the regions of the world
A collection of best practices of the regions
The Development of Civil Society and "Women’s" Public Diplomacy
Assistance in promoting projects at the Russian and international levels
"There is a growing interest in new modes of cooperation in the world community. Cooperation between the regions of countries is a promising area, at this level there is a huge amount of authority, on one hand, and direct interaction with the population on the other."
Governor of Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug - Ugra, сoordinator of the Eurasian Association of Women–Regional Leaders
"A constantly active association will bring together women leaders from cities, regions and municipalities to discuss the women's agenda in different regions of the world."
Deputy Chairman of the Federation Council, Chairman of the Eurasian Women's Forum Council
Women-leaders in regional and municipal territories, parliamentarians, representatives of executive bodies, international organizations, business community, scientific community, public organizations, heads of charity projects, authoritative figures of the international women's movement.
AREAS OF COOPERATION BETWEEN PARTICIPANTS
- Implementation of initiatives within the framework of SCO, BRICS, APEC, the Group of Twenty (G20) and the Women's G20 (W20) global associations;
- International and interregional cooperation;
- Introduction of a new technological paradigm in the regional territories;
- Digital economy of regions;
- Public-private partnerships;
- Modern industrial infrastructure;
- Modern innovative technologies in all areas of society;
- Science and technology;
- Women's entrepreneurship and leadership;
- Youth policy;
- Volunteerism and support of volunteerism;
- Peace and security;
- Social support and protection of citizens;
- Interaction between civil society institutions and government;
- Partnership for sustainable development;
- Creative industries.